60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Monday, October 28, 2013

Fast Weight Loss Tips - How Fast is Fast?

I could give you fast weight loss tips all day long, but first we need to define "fast." Is it possible to lose 15 pounds in a week? Sure it is. It's also quite probable that the following week you'd gain 20 pounds. Well, OK, maybe not that fast, but you get the picture.


When I talk about a fast weight loss diet or about losing weight fast, I'm not talking about that ridiculous pace. That does more harm to your body and, since your gains are extremely short term, it does excessive damage to your self-esteem as well.


My idea of losing weight fast is just about 4 pounds a week. I hear what you're thinking: "But that's not really a quick weight loss program." No? That's just about 50 pounds every three months, or 200 pounds in a year!


That's not fast enough for you? Then I challenge you to go ahead and listen to the TV commercials giving you all of their tips for losing weight fast. Go ahead and try those fancy-schmancy, super-duper, mega weight loss supplements the muscle-bound babe on the infomercial is selling. Call me and tell me how long your weight stays off.


The reason the mega-quick weight loss systems don't work long term is emotions. What do emotions have to do with losing weight fast? Plenty. Logically, these lose weight quick programs should work perfect. I mean, less calories in, more calories out, and boom! There goes the weight.


After a couple weeks or so of depriving yourself, you start to resent it. You forget why you wanted to lose the weight in the first place. Then you give up. Losing four pounds a week is losing weight quickly, I don't care what anybody else says about it. Any more than that, and you're damaging your body and your mind.


For More Related Topics Blog: Lose Water Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment